In order to protect the fees paid by students, the School has adopted an Insurance Protection Scheme in partnership with an insurance company appointed by the Council for Private Education. Our partner insurance company is LONPAC INSURANCE BHD (www.lonpac.com/web/sg/singapore-branch).
All students, regardless of their nationality and the type of pass held, whether full-time or part-time, shall come under this scheme.
Insurance will be purchased through e-banking within 7 days after the money is credited into the School’s bank account. The insurance effective date will be the same as the date when money is credited into the School’s bank account.
The original copy of the Certificate of Insurance will be given to the students.
The School updates the provider:
- when a student transfers course; or
- when a student withdraws from the course; or
- when a student terminates his course; or
- when a student defers or extends his/her course; or
- when the student fee protection status is affected by other reasons.