Subject Teachers (English, Math, Science, Humanities)
- Be very Passionate in teaching
- Having a liking & heart for children
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree in Education/Teaching/Training or equivalent.
- Required languages: English & Chinese
- Required Skills: Implement lesson plans; facilitate learning process.
- Preferably with experience in teaching group classes
Roles & Responsibilities
- Evaluate and mark primary & secondary school Works and assignments
- Able to teach students from ages 8 to 16
- Monitor student’s progress through proper assessments
- Able to plan and prepare effective lessons
- Having a good relationship with the students
- Lesson preparation and marking, including the preparation of appropriate teaching aids and resources
- Completing student progress reports for students each semester.
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons, using various teaching methods to ensure a high quality of learning.
Position:Marketing Consultant & Student Recruitment Executive
- Support enrolment growth initiatives
- Education advisory discussion with students, parents and school stakeholders advising on our portfolio of products
- Development and implementation of sales and marketing plan to meet or exceed the sale goals
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders for markets that come under your target
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Analyse statistic, identify trend and prepare sales report for submission to top management
- Relevant Diploma qualification(s) and/or proven marketing and sales experience
- Sales force experience desirable
- Proficient with MS Office applications
- Goal driven and able to meet targets
- Able to work independently
- Familiar with Social Media Platforms
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Mandarin language to liaise with Chinese speaking counterparts.
- Candidates who are familiar with Edu-Trust regulation have an advantage
Position: Administration Staff Job Description
- Bilingual (able to communicate effectively with Chinese speaking clients and personnel)
- Able to work well in a team with a bright, outgoing personality and able to create a welcoming environment.
- Preferably with previous working experience but fresh graduates or those with no prior experience are welcomed to apply.
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office. Proficient in computer skills, including Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Photoshop design and writing skills.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail. Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills